Timetable: 5 hours each lesson
The Master in Culinary Arts is aimed at highly motivated students who aspire to become professionals in the catering sector and intend to build, from the fundamentals, adequate training.
It is set out in two parts: the first, with 310 hours circa, of theoretical-practical lessons at Italian Chef Academy Headquarters; the second consists of a practical training period (option, not included in the subscription cost) selected by the Institute. Practical and theoretical classes are held in fully equipped facilities. The Laboratories are built with the most advanced technology. In each cooking laboratory, students have their own space and their own equipment, guaranteeing them to work with comfort and efficiency at the highest levels. Lessons are held by renowned Italian and international chefs, academics and experts in the field. The objective of the Internship program is to put into practice the techniques that students have learned during the cooking classes and to master them. The restaurant where students will be doing the internship is among our first-class partner restaurants and pastry shops. It is an ideal combined program for all those who want to brush up their skills and reach a higher career level, through practice and challenges. In order to apply for a course you need to attend an interview with our admissions officers at our premises or via SKYPE for non-residents so as to assess to the real motivation of candidates.
MASTER IN CULINARY ARTS:
- 170 hours PROFESSIONAL COURSE FOR CHEF
- 120 hours PROFESSIONAL COURSE FOR PASTRY CHEF
- N. 1 Master (Advanced Professional short course) in Baking Bread certified by the Italian Chef Association (AIC):
· The topics of the course include different varieties of traditional and aromatized breadsticks, varieties of Italian focaccias and other bakery products and special breads with theoretical and practical notions in: kneading methods; the raw materials, chemical and organoleptic characteristics; the rising; and practical execution of different types of BREADS.
- N. 1 Master ((Advanced Professional short course) in Pizza certified by the Italian Chef Association (AIC):
· The topics of the course include: Flour: classifications, types, quality and use; dough: the fermentation and the leavening; Pizza baking techniques; different types of pizza.
INTERNSHIP (optional, not included in the subscription cost)
Euro 9900,00 English Translation included (no accommodation)
- 5 hours for each lesson
- Practice in kitchen laboratories
- Teaching outings
- Text books
- N.1 chef jackets, trousers, one hat, one apron, with the school logo
- N.1 pastrychef jackets,trousers, one hat, one apron, with the school logo
- Access to the Culinary Library
- Accommodation not included
The teaching plan includes lessons and workshops on the following subjects:
- food safety and HACCP
- laboratory practice
- cooking & pastry techniques
- kitchen organization
- commodity economics and product analysis
- sensory analysis
- oenology: tasting techniques and combinations study
- nutrition and healthy diet
Within the Master, we organise also:
- educational trips
- meetings with qualified food producers
- demo in classroom
- professional apprenticeship
- final examination
Italian Chef Academy Master are recognized by ENUIP, the Italian Institute of Professional Education, accredited by MIUR, the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research.
Book your enrolment to this course now